Harmony International Repatriation Services specialise in international transfers of decease. Our international repatriation service transports the deceased all over the world from any destination to any destination.
We understand the complexity of when someone either dies abroad or here in the UK and you wish to send them abroad, that is why our specialist, multi lingual team manage the process for you. We liaise with all the relevant parties to ensure that your loved one arrives home safe.
- What is repatriation?
Harmony International Repatriation Services provide a service which returns the deceased to the country of their choice.
We work with airlines, airports and funeral directors across the world to ensure the safe transfer of the deceased across the world.
Where has the death occurred?
Death in the UK
‘Sending bodies abroad’
If you wish to send your loved one abroad then you will need to follow these next steps:
- Contact Harmony International Repatriation Services informing us that you wish to send your loved one abroad, providing us with details of the deceased.
- We will then require the following documents:
- Death Certificate
- Passport of decease
- We will then provide you with a quote and proceed in arranging the transfer.
‘Bringing bodies back to UK’
If a death occurs in a foreign country it can be a stressful process, we are here to help you. We work with agents and insurance companies across the world to make the process seamless. If you wish to bring your loved one back to the UK then you will need to follow these next steps:
- Contact Harmony International Repatriation Services and we will discuss your particular case, as different countries will have different regulations and processes.
- If you have travel insurance contact the insurance company informing them of the death, they will help you with the transfer.
- For further help or guidance, contact the UK embassy in country in which you are, they will guide you with the next steps.
- We will liaise with all relevant parties to gather all the documentation then arrange flights back to the UK.
- Once back in the UK we will arrange the transfer of the deceased from the airport to our care.